Buccaneers is one of the original and
best loved backpackers in South Africa, created from the hard work and
incredible generosity and spirit of the Price family. Over the last
couple of years amazing accommodation changes have been crafted into the hill
side. Gorgeous seaview suits and family rooms with the brand new Tree House, offering
ensuites with private decks overlooking the bay and lagoon have been built. The perfect place for travellers wanting a
little more creature comforts in a casual & friendly atmosphere. In addition,
this spacious property offers rustic self catering cottages, wonderful bush
campsite and bay view dorms.
Overlooking the Chintsa Bay, Buccaneers has exceptional sea and lagoon views and a stunning unspoilt beach right on its doorstep. An inspiring creative energy flows through the place with brave strokes of creative genius apparent everywhere..
Explore the magnificent estuary on canoe, trail through coastal forests to a wonderful shell beach or take a 10km stroll along unspoilt coastline. Beach rides, learn to surf, social volleyball or a dip in the pool plenty to keep you relaxed or energetic. Astounding food served in a long table setting the perfect setting for legendary revelries and gob-smacking nosh.
Wild and free – relaxed ‘n casual Sound too good to be true? It almost is. We look forward to meeting you!
Address 1: Cintsa West Road
Address 2 : Cintsa West
City : Cintsa - Eastern Cape
Postal Code : 5275
Contact Name : Buccaneers Lodge & Backpackers
Phone : 043 734 3012
Email : email@example.com
- Baggage storage
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- Restaurant and Bar
- volleyball court
- canoes on the river
- sun deck
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 02:00 PM
Check-Out : 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
30+ days prior arrival, a non refundable cancellation fee : 20%
10+ days prior arrival, a non refundable cancellation fee : 50%
10- days prior arrival, a non refundable cancellation fee : 100%
for all bookings (booking value)
Peak season (15th Dec - 15th Jan):
30+ days prior arrival, a non refundable : 50% cancellation fee
30- days prior arrival, a non refundable : 100% cancellation fee
for all bookings (booking value)
Terms and Conditions
Buccaneers Lodge & Backpackers - terms and conditions
Dear Guest In order to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible, we ask please that you consider the below T&C. We ask that at all times, a mutual respect for all other guest staying at Buccaneers is followed.
· No private alcohol is to be brought onto the property at any time. Buccaneers has a cash bar based on the property and can be utilized by in- house guests only, from the hours of 5 pm till midnight.During the day, alcohol is available for sale in the reception area or during summer months at the pool bar area from 12-4
· No drugs of any sort are permitted on the property. Consumption or suspicion of use will result in the relevant authorities being called
· No loud music in private rooms or cottages.
· No playing of music from cars is permitted on the property at any time.
· No external friends are permitted to utilize or be on the property without prior consent from management. Once consent is obtained, a day fee of R 50.- per person will be charged.
· No Dogs are permitted. Exceptional circumstances may be given however, prior arrangement with management compulsory.
· We have a Zero tolerance to Racism.
· No smoking in any of the buildings at Buccaneers. Please make sure you discard your Butts in dustbins provided around the property.
· We have a recycling program and aim at reducing our waste, so please note the recycling bins provided.
Buccaneers Backpackers cc and Buccaneers Trust indemnity form
By agreeing to the terms and conditions, I acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of my stay at Buccaneers Backpackers and any excursion which I may take a while staying here whether on my own or with African Heartland Journeys its associated tour operators or suppliers, including road transportation and involving any equipment belonging to Buccaneers Backpackers, African Heartland Journeys, its associated tour operators or suppliers.I am aware that there could be dangers involved in climbing, canoeing, kloofing, surfing, mountain biking, horse riding, game drivers, and other associated activities and I my heirs,executors, administrators or assigns hereby indemnify, hold harmless and expressly exempt Buccaneers Backpackers cc, Buccaneers Trust, African Heartland Journeys, its associated tour operators and suppliers, its owners, organizers, staff and helpers from any liability for delay, inconvenience, accident,illness, permanent disability or even death to my person, or loss or damage to my property arising from any cause what so ever.I will obey the lawful instructions of the tour guides, staff and owners. I voluntarily assume the risks of taking part in excursions or activities during my stay at Buccaneers Backpackers.The guest hereby agrees on behalf of himself and the members of his party that it is a condition of his/her occupation of Buccaneers Backpackers that Buccaneers Backpackers shall not be responsible for any injury to or death of any persons or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property upon the premises whether arising from fire, theft or any cause and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of any person in the employment of Buccaneers Backpackers. The guests and members of his party may hand to Buccaneers Backpackers reception for safekeeping money and/or valuables. This receipt does not make the management liable for these goods in any way what so ever. NOW THEREFORE I record the following:
· I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents and I am aware that this is a release of liability and a contract between myself and Buccaneers Backpackers cc, Buccaneer Trust, African Heartland Journeys, its associated tour operators and suppliers, its owners, organizers,staff and helpers.
· I warrant that I am 18 years of age or older.
· I am solely liable for my bill/account at Buccaneers Backpackers
· With paying the deposit I agree to this indemnity and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.