Cook the Oishii Moment Together!
Address 1: 1-2-8, Owari-cho
City: Kanazawa - Ishikawa
Postal Code: 9200902
Contact Name: ESK Front Desk
Phone: Please Contact through E-mail
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 03:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:30 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Full Charge - Full Stay - If cancelled within 2 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Check in – 15.00-24.00
- Check out- 10.30
- Opening Hours 7.00-24.00
- Guests who arrive prior to check-in time may use our facilities or leave their bags with us whilst exploring the city. Likewise, guest with late flight or bus may leave baggage with us at no additional cost.
- For the safety and security of all guests, visitors are only permitted at the reception area.
- Smoking is not allowed except for smoking area on the first floor.
- Eating in dormitory rooms are not allowed.
- Silent time after 23.00.
- Cleaning time is 10.30-15.00 everyday.
- For guests staying in private rooms, please use “Clean Room” notice on the room’s door.
- For guests staying in dormitory rooms, free bed making and exchanging bath towel is available if staying for more than 3 nights. In other cases, it costs 500 yen for bed making, 200 yen for exchanging bath towel.
- Complimentary for only 1 child under 3 years in private rooms.
- Children aged 4-11 years old must stay in a private room and must be booked into a separate bed.
- Children aged 12-17 years old can stay in a dormitory with an adult accompanying and must be booked into a separate bed.
- Guests aged 18-20 years old are allowed to stay in a dormitory or private room without an adult company. (But a signed agreement by parents/guardian is required upon check-in.)
- To check-in at the hotel, guests must be a minimum age of 18 years old. (But a signed agreement by parents/guardian is required upon check-in.)
- Change of rooms any time before or upon check-in: subject to availability and latest rate. Reduction in number of people or nights of staying will be subject to cancellation policy. In case payment is already done by credit card, it will be refunded by cash. However, 5% credit card commission cannot be refunded.
- Emblem Stay is not responsible for discoloring of clothing, the loss of clothing and the time taken for washing and drying. Detergent can be purchased at the reception.
- Emblem Stay’s officers, directors, staffs or agents will under no circumstances be liable for any claim of injury loss, damage, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by any person or person’s property whatsoever. The guests hereby indemnifies Emblem Stay against any claims that might be brought against them.
- Emblem Stay encourages you to take good care of your personal belongings and valuables. The management will not be responsible for any loss of items during your stay with us.