At Tipperary House we want you to feel you’ve found a home in the city of Dublin whether you stay for one night or a week.Our boutique family-run B&B is decorated with soft colours to give it a cute and homely vibe with a vintage twist. From floral patterns to bunting, candle lights, you will feel relaxed and comfortable here. Many of Dublins tourist attractions are all within short walking distance including The Phoenix Park and Dublin Zoo, Temple Bar, National Museum of Modern Art and History, Kilmainham Gaol, Jameson Distillery, Historical Four Courts, and of course Irelands number 1 tourist attraction The Guinness Brewery!!
Address 1: Tipperary House B&B , 7 Parkgate Street
Postal Code: Dublin 8
Contact Name: Mark Mulvey
Phone: 353 16795317
- Baggage storage
- Free Maps
- Free Beer Coupon
- Free Wifi
- Free Breakfast
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies:
- Cancellation within 72 hours or No Show will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
- All Cancellations without exception must be via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .A reservation of extra services is not deem accepted until confirmation via email is received
Terms and Conditions
- Latest check in time is strictly no later than 10pm
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT STAG HEN OR SIMILAR CELEBRATION PARTIES! We are not a party hostel
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission at any time regardless of payment or deposit.